Navigation - Pages

Labels

News (9) Painting (2) Sculpture (12) Tutorial (8)

Friday, May 28, 2010

Exhibition Haaltert 1

The first Day -
Installation of the Artwork at "Mussenzele" Bed and Breakfast - about 15km from Brussels (Belgium). Exited about the opportunity I brought 10 sculptures to the exhibition.
Instead of stands, specific for the artwork I bought some tables to position the artwork. 
The brilliant Garden is now the home to 10 of my artworks and those of a Smith. 
With my two metal sculptures as bridge it forms a very nice set.
I can only invite and advise everybody to come to Haaltert and feast your eyes.
Lots of brilliant pieces in many locations. I'm honored to be part of this exhibition.

Some impressions from the installation:

Some works by the colleagues:

No comments:

Post a Comment